Friday, February 10, 2012

It's a Pink Kind of Day!


















  







  







Image 1 Gary MacBournie, House Beautiful
Image 2 House Beautiful, Images 3 & 8Christian Dior, Image 4 Country Living,
Image 5 Jonathan Adler, Image 6 Ruthie Sommers,
Image 7 Traditional Home,
Image 9 Marjorie Merriweather Post's 1935 wedding dress New York Social Diary
Image 10 World of Interiors, Images 11 -14 Royal Hawaiian Hotel Traditional Home
Image 15 Pottery Barn, Image 16 Google, Image 17 Oprah at Home


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore all of the pink images you have collected. It is hard to pick just one favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brautmode berlin Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete